Coast to Coast Rail Journey
Make an epic transcontinental crossing aboard the Indian Pacific from Sydney before spending the New Year in Perth and over-indulging in food and wine in the Margaret River Region.
Your Rail Package Includes:
- 4 day rail journey aboard the Indian Pacific, Sydney to Perth
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages, off train experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide, Rawlinna plus more
- 2 nights in 4-star accommodation in Perth
- 3 day intermediate car hire to explore the Margaret River Region
- 3 nights in 4-star accommodation in Margaret River
- Eat + Drink + Explore - Full Day Winery & Brewery Tour
- Includes 3 wineries for tasting, cheese & wine pairing, coffee tasting, hotel pick-up & drop-off plus more
- $300 flight credit*
Rate is per person twin share based on travel 28 December 2022 – 05 January 2023
**Single traveller pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for more details
**Speak to your consultant about upgrading to Platinum class
Call us for flights from your city!
Highlights & Inclusions:
- 4 days/3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide and surrounds, Cook, Rawlinna and Perth
Your transcontinental adventure begins in Sydney where you board the Indian Pacific. Prepare for a journey of contrasts, from lush vineyards to vast goldmines, majestic mountains to the barren expanse of the Nullarbor, from cities of four million to ghost towns of four. As the train winds through the breathtaking Blue Mountains, explore the comforts of life onboard, get acquainted with your cabin and fellow travellers. After settling in, savour your first meal – a regionally-inspired dinner paired with all-inclusive fine wines and beverages. After dinner, join fellow guests for a late night drink or head back to your cabin for your first night onboard.
BROKEN HILL, BAROSSA VALLEY AND ADELAIDE SURROUNDS
You arrive in the ‘Silver City’ of Broken Hill as the day begins, where you embark on a morning of Off Train Excursions to discover the mining history and artistic culture of this unique town where the streets are wide and there’s a pub on every corner. Lunch is served onboard as the Indian Pacific enters the southern tip of the spectacular and ancient Flinders Ranges. Arriving in the city of Adelaide in the afternoon, you have the choice of a tour of the city, a visit to the world famous Barossa Valley or McLaren Vale wine regions (seasonal), or a trip to the beautiful Adelaide Hills featuring the culinary delights of Hahndorf.
You’ll awake to the seemingly endless expanse of the Nullarbor Plain. Breakfast is served as you travel along the longest stretch of straight railway track in the world. This evening, your sense of wonder will be ignited as you enjoy the tranquillity of dinner under the brilliant desert stars in the remote and beautiful Rawlinna (seasonal).
Breakfast is served as you glide through the mild skies and cool green vales of the Avon Valley on your way to Perth, arriving after an onboard lunch.
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking and shown on a gold twin cabin on the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Perth. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 23 August 2021 and can be withdrawn without notice. Cabin categories include prepaid government fees and port taxes unless otherwise stated. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Visas are not included. *Air credit is based on a one way flight from Perth to Sydney and is applicable on airline of choice, subject to availability and subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.