Whales on the Nullarbor
Discover the beautiful Head of Bight on this small group tour of South Australia’s Nullarbor region. Renowned as one of Australia’s most spectacular whale watching destinations, you will be able to view up to 120 southern right whales. This unique tour allows you to discover this part of Australia’s extraordinary scenery and wildlife while indulging in delicious local produce from ‘Australia’s Seafood Frontier’ – The Eyre Peninsula.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 2 nights at Majestic Roof Garden Adelaide in a Classic King Room
- 2 night Small Group Whale Watching Tour in the Great Australian Bight
- One-way transfer from Adelaide hotel to airport
- Return economy flights from Adelaide to Ceduna
- Beachside accommodation in Ceduna
- Sightseeing including Whale Watching, Oyster Tour & Cooking Class
- All meals, transport by 4WD, local guide, entry fees & national park fees
- 1 night at Atura Adelaide Airport in an Atura King Room
Rate is per person twin share and based on travel 28 June to 08 October 2021
**Must book by 30 April 2021
Call us to add flights!
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Package price is based on twin share, in Australian Dollars. Pricing is correct at time of submission but subject to change without notice. Featured price is based on travel in September 2021. Package valid for travel on Sunday between 28 June to 08 October 2021 and book by 30 April 2021. A deposit of $685 per person is required at time of booking. Cancellation fees apply from 31 days prior to arrival. Blackout periods & surcharges may apply over special event & school holidays. Inclusions are subject to availability & change based on operational capabilities. Price is subject to change without notice. Blackout periods may apply. Surcharges may apply. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. Other travel conditions may apply; contact our travel team for more details. Pricing correct as at 04 March 2021.