Ultimate Outback Queensland Adventure
Venture into the heart of Queensland’s outback on our fully escorted Ultimate Outback Queensland Adventure. Your journey begins when you board the Spirit of the Outback and travel through the ever-changing scenery and rugged landscape between Brisbane and Longreach. Follow in the footsteps of the early pioneers and get ready for the holiday of a lifetime.
Explore Australia’s rich heritage and gain genuine insights into pioneer life on this fabulous outback quest. Meet fascinating local characters who will captivate and charm you with their stories of life in the outback.
All the iconic outback experiences are covered on this trip of a lifetime! Visit the popular Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame and Qantas Founders Museum. Cruise along the Thomson River at sunset and experience a stockman’s dinner around the campfire. Witness a shearer at work at the Outback Stockman’s show and follow the dinosaur trail at Winton.
Our experienced tour guide will be with you every step of the way so you can relax and fully immerse yourself in this incredible outback adventure.
Your Queensland Outback Adventure Includes:
- One-way travel on the Spirit of the Outback from Brisbane to Longreach-First Class Sleeper, 1 night
- Welcome Dinner at the Birdcage Hotel
- 5 nights motel accommodation in Longreach
- Longreach School of Distance Education
- Qantas Founders Museum & Guided Airpark Tour
- Drover’s Sunset Cruise including Smithy’s Outback Dinner & Show
- Strathmore Smoko Tour
- Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame & Outback Stockman’s Show & Lunch
- Camden Park Station Sunset Tour & Dinner
- Australian Age of Dinosaurs Tour including Dinosaur Canyon
- Waltzing Matilda Centre
- Winton Town Tour
- Ilfracombe Town Tour and Wellshot Hotel lunch
- Rosebank Station Exclusive Dinner
- All coach transfers in Longreach (Excluding Brisbane arrival & departure transfers)
- One way flight - Longreach to Brisbane
- Food & beverages as specified in your itinerary - Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D)
Based on twin share for travel between 12 Jun 2021 - 18 Jun 2021, 18 Sep 2021 - 24 Sep 2021, 9 Oct 2021 - 15 Oct 2021.
**On sale until 30 April 2021
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Based on twin share for travel between 12 Jun 2021 - 18 Jun 2021, 18 Sep 2021 - 24 Sep 2021, 9 Oct 2021 - 15 Oct 2021. On sale until 30 April 2021. Please call us for pricing on alternative dates. All arrangements are subject to availability, cancellation or modification due to inclement weather, late running of train or other unforeseen circumstances. All departure dates are guaranteed based on minimum 2 passengers travelling. All Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). The travel services provided by these suppliers are subject to the conditions imposed by the suppliers and their liability may be limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage, and agreements. Information required at time of booking - full name; including title, initial & surname as per ID, any information relating to Dietary/Mobility/ Medical requirements and mobile contact number. A moderate level of fitness is required to participate in this tour, a Health Fitness Form must be completed prior to deposit payment being made. 20% deposit required within 7 days after reservations. Final payment is due 125 days prior to travel. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are correct as at 8 February 2021 and can be withdrawn without notice. Other travel conditions may apply, contact our travel team for more details.