Tastes of the Top End
Enjoy this unique getaway to Darwin that includes a Heli Pub Crawl and Charles Darwin Dinner Cruise!
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- $600 flight credit per person
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Darwin
- Darwin Heli Pub Crawl
- Includes scenic flights to four iconic pubs & chilled water
- Charles Darwin Dinner Cruise
- Includes 2.5hr sunset cruise & Territory-style buffet dinner featuring local produce
- Return private airport transfers
Rate is per person twin share and based on travel 15-18 March 2024
Other departure dates available, seasonal surcharges apply
Heli Pub Crawl
On this tour, you will arrive at four different kinds of watering holes where you will share a tale and beverage (or two) with the local publicans. Flying by helicopter, this pub-crawl, not only offers spectacular sights of the Top End, but also has you arrive with your own rock star landing at a selection of Darwin’s handpicked iconic pubs.
Meet the people, publicans, characters and critters that make each one unique!
- Crab Claw Island Resort – beers on the beach!
- Darwin River Tavern – feed me!
- Goat Island Lodge – meet King Kai, surrounded by a moat of saltwater crocodiles
- The Noonamah Tavern – The last shout.
- Approximately one hour stops at Crab Craw Island, Darwin River Tavern, Goat Island & Noonamah Tavern.
- Chilled water.
- Helicopter scenic flights direct to pubs.
- Meals and drinks at pub stops (pay as you go).
Tour Duration: 5 hours.
Minimum Passengers For Guaranteed Departure: 2
Maximum Passengers Per Vehicle: 5
Charles Darwin Dinner Cruise
With beautiful views of Darwin city, there is no better way to experience the Top End's renowned sunsets than on board the 'Charles Darwin'. Enjoy a Territory-style dinner with fresh seafood and local produce. Sit back and soak up the water views and stunning sunset as you cruise in comfort. Cruise concludes at approximately 08:30pm at Stokes Hill Wharf.
- 2.5 hour sunset cruise on Darwin Harbour.
- Delicious Territory-style buffet dinner featuring Australian seafood and local produce.
- On board commentary from expert guides.
Tour Duration: 2.5 hours
Terms & Conditions
Prices listed are per person in Australian Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 12 January 2024 and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Visas are not included. Air credit is applicable on airline of choice, subject to availability and subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.