With daring art, a dynamic food scene and a wealth of natural attractions, Hobart is a small city with big ideas. Climb a mountain and view captivating modern art in the same day. Eat fish and chips from a floating fish punt, or dine in the finest and freshest of restaurants. Add thriving markets, an unsurpassed natural setting and a tangible sense of history, and Tasmania's capital city really does have it all.
Your East Cast Tasmania holiday package includes:
- Economy class flight from Brisbane to Hobart
- 3 nights accommodation at Lenna of Hobart in a Mountain View room
- Full day Bruny Island tour
- Includes return ferry, local produce, cider tasting, chocolate & fudge tasting, historic Lighthouse museum, South Bruny National Park visit + much more
- 3 day small rental car
- 2 nights accommodation at Freycinet Lodge in a Challet Standard room including breakfast
- Wineglass Bay cruise including lunch
Package is valid for travel between 05-10 September 2021
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking and shown on the lowest inside category available at the time. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 06 April 2021 and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Visas are not included. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfares are based on economy class flights from Brisbane and subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions, please call us for prices from other cities.