Sydney to Surfers Summer Roadtrip
Grab your sidekick or ride solo and hit the road from scenic Sydney to the Gold Coast this summer!
Your Fly, Stay & Self-Drive Package Includes:
- Economy class flight from Melbourne to Sydney, returning from the Gold Coast
- Private transfer airport to hotel
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Sydney
- Mumm Champagne Harbour Bar
- 6 day intermediate car hire, Sydney to the Gold Coast
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Pokolbin
- Uncork the Hunter Tour
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in Surfers Paradise
- Full Day Winery Tour from Gold Coast
- Airline taxes
Pricing is per person twin share and based on travel 01-10 December 2022
Single traveller pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for more details
Call us to add flights from your city!
Mumm Champagne Harbour Bar | Sydney, NSW
The Mumm Harbour Bar is a celebration for the senses. Fine French champagne, seafood and stunning waterfront views all from the comfort of your premium reserved lounge seating on Ocean Deck. We all deserve a little luxe, especially when the Champagne is the leading international Champagne brand in France. G.H. Mumm Champagne is famous for its appearances on the podiums of Formula 1, the Kentucky Derby and the Melbourne Cup.
- Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- 360-degree waterfront bar views
- GH Mumm lounge seating
- Access to spacious indoor and outdoor areas
- 1 ½ - 2 hour circuit of Sydney Harbour
- Live music on Saturday & Sunday & selected special events
Meals & Drinks:
- GH Mumm Grand Cordon Champagne up to one bottle between two guests
- Shared seafood platter of prawns, oysters, smoked salmon blinis & calamari
Uncork the Hunter Tour | Hunter Valley, NSW
Visit some of the Hunter Valleys best wineries to sample some delicious wines. We don’t stick to a formula and we’re constantly doing research. As long as we get great feedback from our guests, you might visit boutique, new, large, small, old, or unique wineries. We also love to highlight some of the produce made in our region from cheese to chocolate.
We want you to enjoy the best of the Hunter Valley, with unique wine encounters that are not available to your average walk-in wine-taster. We’re not about just taking you to a cheese or chocolate tasting, we think you deserve more. On top of cheese/chocolate and wine pairing exercises, we’ve worked with some of the Hunters best wineries to craft a range of mystery experiences especially for our guests. These are designed to build your wine knowledge while also getting you involved with the process and allowing you to learn what makes Hunter Valley wine unique.
A typical itinerary for your day tour would include:
- Visit multiple wineries and indulge in VIP cellar door tastings including your Two Fat Blokes Mystery Experience, also we’ll take a vineyard walk, (weather permitting).
- Enjoy an included chocolate & wine pairing experience.
- The Two Fat Blokes famous cheese & wine masterclass, where you’ll be taught how to pair 9 different cheeses with 9 specially made wines.
- A mouthwatering grazing box lunch and glass of wine amongst the vines at a picturesque location, (weather permitting). We can cater for vegans and vegetarians with a selection of vegan cheeses. We can also provide coeliac and gluten free options (request must be noted at time of booking).
- A brewery tour of the Hunter Valley Beer Co and a refreshing beer tasting to finish your day.
- Also, our guides know the best locations to find the local kangaroos, just ask!
- Wine Tasting
- Chocolate & Wine Pairing
- Cheese & Wine Experience
- Pick up & drop off from local accommodations
- Grazing Box
Full Day Winery Tour from Gold Coast | QLD
- Premium experience
- Guided tastings at each venue
- Cheese tasting (optional)
- Fudge tasting (optional)
- Scenic lookouts along the way
- Photos of your day
- Newest vehicles
- Eco friendly
- Door to door service
- A delicious two-course lunch by an award-winning chef at a winery
Terms & Conditions
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 14 Jul 2022 and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Airfares are based on economy class flights from Melbourne and are subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions, please call us for prices from other cities. Visas are not included. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. 241xtra pricing does not require a 241 certificate. Please note: one way fee of AUD1676.70 + tax applies upon pick up of car hire.