Roar & Snore | Sydney Stay & Play
Roar and Snore at Taronga Zoo Sydney is an unforgettable overnight experience featuring intimate animal encounters, fascinating keeper talks, delicious food and safari-style accommodation with spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- $500 flight credit per person
- 1 night Taronga Zoo Sydney Roar & Snore experience
- Includes accommodation in a safari-style tent, zoo admission, dinner & breakfast, drinks arrival plus more
- 2 nights 4-star accommodation in Sydney
- Return private airport transfers
Rate is per person twin share and based on travel 19-22 February 2024
Other departure dates available, surcharges apply
Solo traveller & family pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for further details
- Take in the spectacular sight of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge in the evening as you enjoy canapés and beverages (a variety of beers, wines, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee) upon arrival to the harbour-side campsite
- Get up close to some of Taronga Zoo Sydney's friendliest residents
- Dine in style at our delicious dinner and breakfast
- Experience an exclusive Taronga night safari led by passionate keepers and guides, with the chance to see some of Taronga's favourite animals
- Unwind in our comfortable safari-style tents, falling asleep to the sounds of the Zoo
- Join feeding time and close encounter sessions where you will form a special bond with our animals
- Enjoy spending the following day exploring the zoo in your own time with complimentary admission included with your booking.
Included in your stay:
- One (1) day Zoo Admission
- One (1) nights accommodation in a Roar and Snore Safari-style tent
- Drinks & canapés on arrival
- Exclusive guided tours and animal encounters
- Buffet Dinner & Breakfast
- Complimentary parking
Arrival and Welcome Tea
On the night of your Roar and Snore adventure, your hosts will meet you at Taronga Zoo Sydney main entrance. Check-in commences from 5:30pm with the program kicking off at 6:00pm.
Guests are welcome to arrive by car, bus and ferry. Taronga Zoo Sydney is a short 12 minute ferry ride from Circular Quay. Complimentary parking in Taronga’s multi-storey car park is provided for all Roar & Snore guests.
Twilight Walk to campsite
Follow your hosts through the Zoo grounds to arrive at your comfortable safari-style tents.
Canapes and drinks at campsite
Enjoy drinks and canapes at the Roar and Snore site as you take in the magnificent view of Sydney Harbour.
Walk to dinner
A short journey through the Zoo grounds to your dinner location.
Buffet dinner served
Adventuring is hungry work! Fuel up with a delicious buffet dinner before heading out on a night excursion through the Zoo.
Zoo Night Safari - Enjoy the animals and harbour Views
Experience an exclusive Taronga night safari led by passionate keepers and guides, with the chance to see some of Taronga's favourite animals. Our programs vary by day but rest assured that we have some incredible behind the scenes experiences for you.
Return to campsite
Unwind in our comfortable safari-style tents, falling asleep to the sounds of the Zoo. Roar and Snore's tented camp is like being on safari with some of the most spectacular views of Sydney Harbour to be found anywhere.
Camp lights out for an early start!
Time to get some well-earned shut eye.
Rise and shine
After a good night's sleep wake up with the sun and get ready for two incredible behind the scenes experiences.
7.30 - 9.00am
Behind the scenes experiences
Every animal has a story waiting to be told. At Taronga Zoo’s Roar and Snore, we bring animals, keepers and our guests together, so you can learn the untold stories of the world’s greatest creatures, both big and small.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and get ready for the day ahead.
Your Roar and Snore experience has come to an end but the adventure is not over and there is still lots of animals to discover. Enjoy a full day access to the Zoo included in your Roar and Snore stay.
Please note: this is a sample itinerary only, and subject to change without notice. On arrival you will be provided with the confirmed itinerary for your stay - thank you for your understanding.
Terms & Conditions
Prices listed are per person in Australian Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 06 October 2023 and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Visas are not included. Air credit is applicable on airline of choice, subject to availability and subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.