Outback, Reef & Rainforest
Embark on an unforgettable Australian journey, seamlessly transitioning from the Outback to the Reef and onward to the Rainforest. Savor captivating red hues of Uluru (Ayers Rock) from the luxurious comforts of your Luxury King Tent at Longitude 131°. Find tranquillity amid the lush tropics of Silky Oaks Treehouse Retreat, immersing yourself in rainforest and recreation. Lavish in the crystal-clear reefs of Lizard Island and tantalise your tastebuds with a gourmet selection of tastings, prepared at your convenience by Lizard Island Resort. This extraordinary sojourn encapsulates the very best of Australia’s diverse landscapes and opulent experiences.
Your Luxury Holiday Package Includes:
- 2 nights in a Luxury King Tent at Longitude 131°, Yulara
- Return Ayers Rock Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast & dinner menu matched with selected premium wines, signature evening drinks & canapés
- Guided rainforest walk, morning yoga & signature experiences
- 2 nights in a Treehouse Retreat at Silky Oaks Lodge, Daintree Rainforest
- Return private Cairns Airport transfers
- Breakfast & dinner matched with wine, signature sunset drinks hour & snacks daily
- Daily morning open-air yoga to suit all fitness & experience levels
- Exclusive access to Fig Tree Rapids walking trails
- One return scheduled shuttle to Port Douglas per day
- Use of lodge facilities including lagoon pool, mountain bikes, kayaks & snorkeling equipment
- 2 nights in a Garden View Room at Lizard Island Resort, Great Barrier Reef
- Return scenic flight transfer to Lizard Island
- Gourmet meals & deluxe picnic hampers
- Fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits & sparkling wine, in-room mini bar & non-alcoholic beverages.
- Use of motorised dinghies, stand-up paddle boards, clearview kayaks & snorkel equipment
Rate is per person twin share and valid for travel between 03-15 March 2024
Alternative dates available, seasonal surcharges apply
Call us to add flights!
Terms & Conditions
Package price is based on 2 adults in Double bedding and priced per person in Australian Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice and subject to dynamic availability. Valid for travel from 20 October to 09 December 2023, 03 March to 07 December 2024 and 03 March to 25 March 2025. Blackout periods may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays. Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities and domestic flight schedules. Payable direct an environmental management charge (EMC) from AU$8.00 (ex GST) per person daily to a maximum from AU$24.00 per person per stay (Price is subject to change). Flights are not included.