New Zealand Grand Rail Explorer
This once-in-a-lifetime rail holiday in will combine three of New Zealand’s great train journeys with five days of driving the untamed West Coast from Queenstown, home to giant glaciers, waterfalls & blowholes. Traverse the South Island’s spectacular landscapes aboard the world-famous TranzAlpine. Journey along the spectacular coastline on the Coastal Pacific before cruising the Cook Strait to the capital city of Wellington. Explore the rural heart of the North Island as you step aboard the historic Northern Explorer and conclude your 11 night self-guided rail holiday.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- $800 flight credit per person
- 11 nights of hand-picked 3.5/4 star accommodation
- 4 days car hire from Queenstown to Greymouth based on Hyundai i30 Auto or similar with a reduced excess
- Milford Sound Cruise with lunch ex Queenstown
- TranzAlpine Scenic Train from Greymouth to Christchurch
- Coastal Pacific Scenic Train from Christchurch to Picton
- Interislander Ferry from Picton to Wellington
- Northern Explorer Scenic Train from Wellington to Auckland
- Shuttle Transfers in Christchurch, Wellington & Auckland
Pricing is per person twin share and based on travel 16-27 September 2024
Solo traveller pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for more details
Terms & Conditions
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 15 November 2023 and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. Visas are not included. Air credit is applicable on airline of choice, subject to availability and subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.