Gourmet Auckland & Waiheke Island
Discover Waiheke, an island paradise just a stone's throw from Auckland city, on this 5 night getaway.
Begin with a night at QT Auckland located in the heart of the Viaduct Harbor. Enjoy dinner at Esther and be sure to take in the view from the a chic rooftop bar. Just a 40-minute ferry ride from downtown Auckland in the stunning Hauraki Gulf is Waiheke, a haven of beautiful vineyards, olive groves and beaches. Tucked away in the secluded Owhanake Bay is Delamore Lodge, an elegant and exclusive boutique hotel. With stunning, breath-taking views, first-class service and scrumptious cuisine Delamore Lodge is the perfect base for the ultimate getaway. Discover the essence of Waiheke Island with a Private Gourmet Food & Wine and a Private Art Walking Tour.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 1 night at QT Auckland in a QT King Room
- Full breakfast at Esther daily
- Three-course dinner at Esther including one exclusive off-menu dish (once per stay)#
- One bottle of wine expertly paired with your dinner menu (once per stay)
- Return ferry crossing Auckland to Waiheke
- Return transfers from Matiatia ferry terminal to Lodge
- 3 nights at Delamore Lodge, Waiheke Island in a Luxury Suite
- Breakfast daily
- 2-course dinner daily
- Welcome drink + platter
- 6.5 hour Private Gourmet Food & Wine Tour with platter lunch
- Platter style lunch at one of Waiheke's top vineyard restaurants including cold meats, seafood, cheese, vegetables, salads, breads and dips
- Visit to Rangihoua Estate and tastings of award winning olive oils
- Visit to two vineyards, each offering a range of gourmet tastes to accompany their wines
- Tasting treats including oysters straight from Te Matuku Bay^, wild honey, the famous local green herb spread and artisan cheeses
- Half day Private Art Walking Tour
- Lunch at Church Bay Studio, the spectacular home of painter Gabriella Lewenz
- Visit art galleries in Oneroa, including an artists’ collective, the Community Art Gallery and an artist goldsmith
- Local sculpture park and learn about this fascinating outdoor art
- Visit sculptor and painter studios and an artisan shoemaker
- Walk through the Atawhai-Whenua Forest & Bird Reserve
- 1 night at QT Auckland (5 star) in a QT King Room including full breakfast
- Return private transfer from Auckland Airport to QT Auckland
Rate is based on twin share for travel 1 Jul 2021 - 30 Sep 2021, 1 Oct 2021 - 23 Dec 2021, 6 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022
**On sale until 31 Mar 2022
Add on an extra $79* per person for travel on: 1 Oct 2021 - 23 Dec 2021, 6 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022
**Single traveller pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for more details
Call us to add flights!
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. #Restaurant reservation must be pre-booked and is subject to availability at time of booking, if not available alternative arrangements will be made. ^Due to seasonal availability, Te Matuku oysters may not be available but they will be substituted with another gourmet treat. Room upgrades and late check-outs are subject to availability unless otherwise stated. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 19 July 2021.