Norfolk Island is a quiet paradise, often overlooked yet unforgettable once found. Discover for yourself why visitors return time and time again. Take a short 2.5 hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane and you will find yourself in one of Australia's most fascinating and historical destinations. Settled by descendants of mutineers who speak a mix of Tahitian and 18th century English, it's a friendly place where giving a small ‘Norfolk wave’ as cars pass each other is practically mandatory, cows have right of way and everyone knows everyone else.
SPECIAL OFFER | Stay 7 Pay 6 | Offer ends 30 November 2023
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 7 nights accommodation at The Paradise Resort Norfolk Island
- Stay in a Superior Room with daily cooked breakfast
- Return Norfolk Island Airport transfers
- Half-Day Island Orientation Tour with local guide
Pricing is per person twin share and valid for travel on select dates from March 2024 to December 2024
On sale until 30 November 2023
Call us to add flights!
Speak to the team about adding on one (or all!) of the sightseeing tours below:
- Taste of Norfolk Tour – from $74 per person (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Convict Kingston Tour – from $65 per person (Wednesday/Sunday)
- 1856 Untold Story Tour – from $60 per person (Tuesday/Saturday)
- Commandants Dinner & Show – from $100 per person (Wednesday)
- Progressive Dinner – from $103 per person (Tuesday/Friday)
- Baunti Fish Fry with transfers – from $103 per person (Thursday/Saturday)
- Who Killed the Surveyor Dinner – from $100 per person (Monday)
- Colleen McCullough Tour – from $64 per person (Tuesday to Friday)
Welcome to The Paradise Hotel & Resort Norfolk Island. The popular resort hotel is nestled in 11 acres of beautifully landscaped sub-tropical gardens. During your stay, why not relax by the swimming pool with a cocktail or enjoy dinner at one of the island’s finest restaurants – The Garden Restaurant & Bar. Enjoy indoor & outdoor dining with seasonal menus created by our talented Chef’s using fresh local produce. Stay in a Superior Room, located on the ground floor and provide easy access to the hotel lobby. Offering stylish accommodation for two guests, each room features modern appliances and comprises either a king bed, queen bed or queen and single bed configuration, private bathroom, satellite television, DVD player, refrigerator , IDD phone, clock radio, fan, iron/board, hair dryer and tea/coffee facilities.
Terms & Conditions
Pricing featured is per person twin share and priced in Australian Dollars. Pricing is correct at the time of submission but is subject to change without notice. Valid for travel on select dates from March 2024 to December 2024. Book by 30 November 2023 unless sold out prior. Surcharges and blockout dates may apply over special event periods and holidays. A non-refundable $110 per person deposit is required at time of booking. Final balance due 60 days prior to departure. Flights are not included but can be quoted at time of enquiry. Optional sightseeing is an additional cost and subject to availability.