Coast to Coast Australian Crossing ex Adelaide
Timeless travel between two great cities, experience the tremendous beauty of the Nullarbor on this epic three day, two night journey from Adelaide to Perth.
After your arrival in Perth, enjoy a complimentary 3 night stay in either the city or the coastal town of Dunsborough, extending if you'd like, to explore the beautiful west coast further.
BONUS: Choose your 3 night stay... Perth or Dunsborough
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 3 day/2 night rail journey aboard Indian Pacific in Gold Service, Adelaide to Perth
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines & beverages, immersive off train experiences in Rawlinna + more
- 3 night complimentary stay in either Perth or Dunsborough
- Economy class flight from Perth to Adelaide
Rate is based on travel 23-28 September 2021
Speak to your consultant about adding on activities or car hire to explore the wonders of the West Coast!
HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
- 3 days/2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences in Rawlinna and Cook
- Dinner under a million outback stars at Rawlinna (seasonal)
- An exclusive pre-boarding event in Adelaide, including a gourmet dinner and world-class wine
DAY 1 ADELAIDE
Indian Pacific guests heading west from Adelaide to Perth will celebrate the start of their journey with the ‘Flavours of South Australia Welcome Dinner’, held at the Adelaide Parklands Terminal. A showcase of fabulous food and world-class wine, this complimentary pre-boarding event delivers the best bottles from around SA and sublime regional offerings from both land and sea.
DAY 2 NULLARBOR PLAIN
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast with expansive desert views, followed by a stop at the outback ghost town of Cook. A spectacular dinner under the stars awaits at Rawlinna (seasonal), the Nullarbor outpost that borders a ‘little’ sheep station of a mere 8,000 square kilometres.
DAY 3 PERTH
After a restful sleep, sit down for breakfast as the picturesque rolling hills of the Avon Valley pass you by. Perth is your final destination, arriving mid-afternoon.
Complimentary Accommodation (3 nights)
Club Wyndham Perth positions guests in a central location to enjoy a multitude of attractions and activities in Perth's city center and its surrounding areas. Take a short stroll to Kings Park, located opposite the hotel, where some of the best views of Perth and the Swan River can be seen, or visit must-do tourist attractions including the historic Perth Mint and the Swan Bell Tower. There is also much to entice guests out of Perth including beautiful beaches, Fremantle, Rottnest Island and Swan Valley Vineyards.
Guests staying at Club Wyndham Dunsborough can really make the most of its prime WA South West location. Surrounded by vineyards, beaches and fine dining, there is an abundance of activities and attractions to please everyone. Explore the ancient cave systems at the Lake, Mammoth, Jewel and Ngilgi caves and take in the incredible bush and coastal scenery at Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park. Your stay in Dunsborough would not be complete without embarking on a wine tour of the Margaret River region.
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking and shown in a Gold Twin aboard Indian Pacific. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices/Offers are correct as at 11 January 2020 and can be withdrawn without notice. Airfare is based on an economy class flight from Perth to Adelaide and subject to the carriers’ flight schedules and conditions. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.