Cape to Cape Walk into Luxury
Experience the Margaret River at its finest. Stay in ocean-front luxury whilst enjoying world-class food and wine. Discover the turquoise ocean, white beaches, coastal cliffs and towering karri forest on the Cape to Cape Walk with Walk into Luxury.
The four-day Margaret River Cape to Cape walk by Walk into Luxury is a fully guided small group walk, combining the best walking on the Cape to Cape track with once in a lifetime food and wine experiences and ultra-luxury accommodation. Explore headlands, beaches, limestone caves and Karri forests. Opportunities to swim in the crystal clear ocean abound.
This is a lodge based walk, where guests currently stay at an exclusive beachfront property for the duration of the walk. Relax in private villas with uninterrupted ocean views, luxurious bathrooms and private plunge pools. There is a spa retreat plus a communal area for Great Walks of Australia guests to use for group dinners.
Walk into Luxury guests return each day to luxurious accommodation perfectly positioned on the Cape to Cape Track. Guests are currently based at Injidup Spa Retreat. Situated on a stunning section of the track, this intimate coastal retreat provides the kind of tranquillity and privacy that is difficult find. This is the perfect spot to experience the sunset over the Indian Ocean, preferably while enjoying a glass of Margaret River wine from your private bar of select wines. The onsite spa offers a range of optional treatments featuring products by West Australian brand, Sodashi, which are sure to revitalise you after your walk.
Walks are inclusive of accommodation, food and select wines, luggage/track transfers, feature experiences, in-villa wines & welcome provisions, use of backpack, water bittle and maps/trail notees for private walks.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in Perth including breakfast
- Return Transfers from Perth to Margaret River
- 3 nights’ Oceanfront Pool Villa accommodation, Injidup Spa Retreat
- Breakfast Daily
- All food and wine, including select local wines at Injidup Spa Retreat
- Includes 4 course lunch with matched wines at picturesque Wills Domain winery
- Evening of food and wine at acclaimed local venue with Margaret River wines
- Private chef prepared dinner showcasing local produce with local wines sampled throughout the evening
- Local guides, Drivers and all National park fees
- All gear and custom stainless-steel water bottle to keep
*Advertised price based on travel for 17-19 March 2022
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in your local currency, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking and shown on the lowest inside category available at the time. Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice. Prices and routing is a guide only and may change. Prices/Offers are correct as at 11 August 2021 and can be withdrawn without notice. Hotels may charge resort fees not included in this package, payable direct upon check in. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure. Airfares can added onto this tour, please talk to your travel consultant. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.