Surf's Up from Sydney to Honolulu
Departure Date: 15th April 2023
A transpacific cruise is the perfect opportunity to discover all cruising has to offer. As you sail to Hawaii onboard one of the world’s most groundbreaking ships, Ovation of the Seas with it’s edge-of-your-seat entertainment, this is a cruise of a lifetime! With plenty of time for relaxing days at sea combined with world class entertainment and endless thrills for the adventure seekers! Take in sweeping views of the Pacific while stopping in exotic ports to see the secluded beaches of Tahiti or the volcanic vistas of Hawaii.
Ovation of the Seas is all about elevated exploration.
- ROCK CLIMBING WALL - Rise to the occasion and take on the signature Rock Climbing Wall. From beginners to speed climbers, everyone can enjoy an unparalleled view from 12 metres (40 feet) above deck. Included in your fare, no reservation required.
- FLOWRIDER® - Grab your board and get ready for 100,000 litres of rushing amazingness headed your way. The surf’s always up on the 12-metre-long FlowRider® surf simulator.
- NORTH STAR® - Stand in a jewel-shaped capsule that reveals breathtaking 360-degree views as you gently ascend 90 metres (300 feet) above sea level.
- REBOOT YOUR NIGHTS - Whether you’re suiting up for an aerial adventure on the only skydiving simulator at sea or sipping expertly crafted cocktails with a splash of cutting-edge tech, you’re in for a full-on cruise holiday reboot that takes you from day to night. The Ovation of the Seas® offers a wide selection of adventure, cruise activities and dining experiences onboard.
- AN INNOVATION SENSATION - After a day filled with onboard adventures, let a robot code your favourite cocktails in binary at the revolutionary Bionic Bar®. Then, settle in for more innovative sips at Two70® and get ready for a multimedia show that blends live performances with computer-coordinated displays designed to dazzle all of your senses.
Find an island oasis that's wild, beautiful and brimming with life in these exotic islands;
Papeete is the lively capital of Tahiti – a figure-eight-shaped island formed by the eruption of two volcanoes, it's become a go-to spot for tropical adventure. Head to the centre of the city to see the vibrant Municipal Market, where you can pick up coffee and chocolate croissants, sample fresh produce or shop for hand-carved Tiki statues. See the waves crash against the volcanic black-sand beach at Plage du Taharuu. Cruise to Tahiti and hike through the verdant jungle at Fautaua Valley – don't miss the dramatic waterfall that cascades about 300 metres down into a natural pool.
Moorea is the picture-perfect vision of an ideal island paradise. This heart-shaped island hidden a few short miles off the Tahiti mainland holds beaches that look out to the brightest blue waters you can imagine, and the soaring green peaks of the mountains here are the stuff of legend. Head to Tiki Village to experience a traditional Polynesian dance. Hike up to Belvedere Lookout for views of famous Cook's Bay and volcanic Mount Tohivea. Go snorkelling in the lagoon at Opunohu Bay, or check out the Moorea Dolphin Center to get up-close-and-personal with nature's cutest, most intelligent sea creatures.
Loosely translated from ancient Tahitian, Bora Bora means "created by the gods" — and when you set foot on this heavenly island in French Polynesia, you won't have any trouble understanding how it got its name. Crystalline turquoise waters and a vibrant coral reef surround a string of motus — tiny islets around the main island, just across the lagoon. Relax in the powder-soft white sand of Matira Beach, and breathe in the fresh scent of Tiare Tahiti, the distinctive white gardenia that grows wild here. Dive or snorkel among the coral reef just off Sofitel Marara. Or hike iconic Mount Otemanu, the lushly forested extinct volcano at the center of the island.
Hawaii offers some of the world's best in outdoor exploration. Trek through the lush Hana Rainforest, or enjoy a more volcanic experience on the Big Island. Marvel at the lava flows of Kilauea, or savour the coffee that grows in the soil made fertile by millions of years of eruptions.
Other Transpacific sailings available also - please phone and speak to an expert today for more information and pricing.
Sydney, Bay of Islands, Auckland, Cross International Dateline, Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora, Honolulu
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.