Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands - Kayaking in Fiji
Selected Departure Dates: July 2022 to March 2023
Departure: 8 October 2022
Discover the stunning beauty of Fiji and the amazing cultures of its people on this fantastic 7 night cruise!
- Cruise both the Southern and Northern Yasawa & Mamanuca Islands
- Explore the waterways with our kayaks & glass bottomed boat tours
- Snorkel, dive or swim daily in pristine waters
- Visit a new island or coral reef every morning and afternoon
- Departs Port Denarau Marina, Nadi
The Mamanuca group is comprised of 20 stunning palm fringed islands with beautiful white sand beaches, stunning coral gardens and some of Fiji’s most famous resorts, while the rugged Yasawa group is composed of 16 islands stretching for some 90 kilometres, making it the place to experience the pristine, untouched natural beauty of Fiji.
Highlights of our 7 night Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands cruise includes idyllic Monuriki Island where the Tom Hanks movie ‘Cast Away’ was filmed and the Sacred Islands where the first Fijians are said to have landed their canoes. You’ll also visit our own private island of Tivua, where you can snorkel through pristine coral gardens right off the beach, Sawa-i-lau with its famous limestone caves and blue lagoon and Naviti Island, where you’ll enjoy a traditional Fijian feast, lovo and cultural ceremony. As a special extra cruise inclusion, guests will also be offered the choice of a complimentary tour to the Sabeto Mud Baths or the Orchid Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
And after every shore excursion, you’ll return to relax in style aboard MV Reef Endeavour, where you’ll enjoy fully catered meals combining international and Fijian flavours served against a backdrop of spectacular scenery. Relaxing by the pool or on the sundeck, indulge in a massage in our spa or get active and snorkel or kayak in pristine turquoise waters; the choice is always yours on our spectacular small ship cruises.
- Swimming pool and a top deck spa pool
- Massage and beauty services (optional)
- Scuba diving - certified and introductory (optional)
- Mini-gym & meeting room
- Easy access small boat launching platform
- Choice of 4 accommodation levels
- Friendly Fijian crew with a wealth of local knowledge
- Mix of male & female crew
- Buffet & a la carte dining, freshly prepared on-board from local produce
- WIFI located in the Tabua Suites, Yasawa Lounge, Pool Deck and on the Sundeck
Your Ship: M.V. Reef Endeavour
MV Reef Endeavour is a small cruise ship catering for 130 passengers over 3 accommodation levels. Her small size allows her to negotiate remote islands, reefs & shallow bays where bigger ships are unable to go showcasing the real Fiji, and giving our passengers a true cultural experience.
Port Denarau, Monuriki - Monu Bay, Sacred Islands, Waya Islands, Tivua, Brothers Island, Naviti Island, Yasawa Island, Sawa-i-lau, Yaqeta, Drawaqa, Nuku-imana, Port Denarau
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.