A Kiwi Wonderland with Holland America
Departure Date: 17 December 2022
Why not simply relax your way through the holidays? On a Holland America Line holiday cruise you can leave the cooking, cleaning and decorating to us while you and your loved ones rejuvenate, reconnect and celebrate your most fabulous holiday yet.
Enjoy the festive atmosphere with lights, trees and wreaths throughout your ship on your Christmas and New Year’s cruise.
Your roundtrip voyage from Sydney takes you to breathtaking Milford Sound, Dunedin's stunning wildlife, Tauranga's blissful beaches and Auckland's captivating Maori culture.
Start by sailing out of one of the most iconic harbours of the world, beautiful Sydney intermingling with ruggedness, sophistication and illustrous history.
Lakes, fjords, and snow-capped peaks - this is what you’ll find at the Fjordland National Park, which is part of the International World Heritage recognized Te Wahipounamu. While here, you can also trek toward the stunning scenes of Great Walks, with Kepler, Milford, and the Routeburn Tracks for an immersive and grounded experience.
A university town of Scottish heritage, New Zealand's oldest city is set around a sheltered harbour amidst a magical landscape. It possesses a unique combination of cultural riches, fine architecture and world-famous wildlife reserves.
Perched on the edge of a spectacular harbour and encircled by green, towering hills, Wellington is a stunning and compact city. Vibrant, exciting and cultured, New Zealand's capital combines the sophistication of a big city with the quirkiness of a charming village.
Tauranga, the principal city of the Bay of Plenty is a popular Kiwi summer resort with notorious military and missionary legacies. Its legendary Waitomo Caves comprises a vast underground network of water-sculpted, cathedral-like limestone grottoes. Big-game fishing and scuba diving abounds.
Auckland is a lively fusion of international style, local creativity and Polynesian charm. Its urban personality is bold, fast and fashionable, while its seaside ambiance ranges from rugged and untamed to smooth and tranquil.
Your ship: Noordam
Named for the Northern compass point, Noordam features museum-quality art — from 19th-century oils to contemporary photographs of music greats Dizzy Gillespie and B.B. King. Guests onboard can enjoy regional cooking demonstrations and food and wine tastings with EXC Port to Table programming. Explore the world’s wonders through BBC Earth Experiences. Take yoga or Pilates in our Fitness Center. Savor the sounds of Music Walk™ and the delights of our specialty restaurants.
Onboard Activities - Each day on board offers delicious dining options, world-class entertainment and enriching activities.
- Lincoln Center Stage - Showcasing outstanding musicians performing multiple programs of chamber music from classical to contemporary most evenings, as well as afternoon recitals during leisurely days at sea.
- B.B. King's Blues Club - Direct from Beale Street, B.B. King's All Stars bring the best of Memphis music to sea. From funky and fast to soulful and smooth, enjoy dancing and try specialty cocktails like the Lucille and Rock Me Baby.
- Explorations Central™ (EXC®) - Holland America Line’s exclusive destination programming, is designed to deepen your understanding of the places you visit. Its indispensable travel resources and opportunities to engage with experts and local insiders, make exploring each port of call more vivid and meaningful.
- Holland America Line Navigator - Personalize your cruise experience once you’re on the ship with our free mobile-friendly tool. Plan your daily activities, browse and purchase shore excursions, view restaurant menus, make dining reservations, check your account balance and more.
Sydney, Milford Sound, Cruising Fjordland National Park, Dunedin, Lyttleton, Wellington, Picton, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland(overnight), Bay of Islands, Sydney
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
All fares are displayed in Australian Dollars and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.
Standard cancellation penalties apply;
90–64 days before commencing travel: an amount equal to deposit requirement; 63–43 days before commencing travel: 50% of gross fare; 42–22 days before commencing travel: 75% of gross fare and 21 days or less before commencing travel: 100% of gross fare.