Where the Outback meets the Sea
Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef is an exclusive beach safari camp nestled in the dunes of the Cape Range National Park near Exmouth in Western Australia. Each of the fifteen eco-luxe wilderness tents offers views of the surrounding bush and over the Indian Ocean and the fringing Ningaloo Reef.
Your safari style tent is the ultimate in bush luxury. Wake to the song of a butcher bird, the raucous squawks of a galah or the thump of a wallaroo passing by. At night fall asleep to the sound of the waves on the beach and under a blanket of hundreds of thousands of stars.
Fill your days however you choose, relax in your tent’s hammock and watch the world go by, or laze on the beach and paddle in the warm Indian Ocean waters. Our most popular experiences are in the water, as here on the Ningaloo Reef you can swim alongside the majestic whale sharks and the magnificent humpback whales.
Right off the shores of our camp, you will have access to the UNESCO World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef where you will find more than 500 species of colourful fish, 250 coral species, rays and turtles. Our guides want you to fall in love with this little patch of paradise and will tailor activities to suit the weather and tides. Let us take you into the rugged landscapes of the Cape Range National Park and introduce you to Australia’s unique flora and fauna. You’ll spot red kangaroos, wallaroos, rock wallabies, goannas, echidnas and more than 100 bird species of all the colours of the rainbow.
Your Luxury Holiday Package Includes:
- 2 nights in a King Wilderness Tent at Sal Salis, Ningaloo Reef
- All meals
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks from a select open bar
- National Park fees
- Use of kayaks, stand-up paddleboards & all snorkel gear including wet-suits
- Sal Salis guided wilderness activities: guided walks in the Cape Range National Park, reef snorkels, kayaking & kayaking snorkels
Rate is based on travel 25-27 October 2021
**Other dates available, a surcharge may apply
Call us for flights!
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Rate is per person and based on travel 25-27 October 2021. A deposit of AUD 450 is required to secure your reservation. The balance is due 45 days prior to your arrival. Cancellation within 45 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price. Subject to availability and seasonal variations. Price is subject to change without notice. Blackout periods may apply. Surcharges may apply. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. Other travel conditions may apply; contact our travel team for more details. Pricing correct as at 04 March 2021.