Valley of the Vines
Queenstown is known as the gateway to Gibbston, or ‘Valley of the Vines’, where some of the world’s best Pinot Noir can be tasted. Discover unique flavours including an immersive experience at New Zealand’s largest wine cave. Ride the iconic Skyline Gondola and enjoy panoramic views over Queenstown before taking your guaranteed window table for a premium dinner at Stratosfare Restaurant.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 3 nights at Copthorne Lakefront Queenstown in a Superior Room
- $100 NZD Food & Beverage credit^
- Valley of the Vines Tour including 3 wineries, Wine Cave Tour & lunch
- Skyline Gondola with premium dinner at Stratosfare Restauran
Rate is per person twin share and based on travel 01-30 September 2021
For travel 01 Oct 21-19 Dec 21 and 03 Jan 22-31 Mar 22 please add on $70 per person
**Offer ends 30 Sep 2021 unless sold out prior
Call us to add on flights, car hire or transfers!
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Package price is based on per person, twin share, priced in Australian/New Zealand Dollars. Pricing is correct at time of submission and is subject to availability and change without notice. Featured price valid for travel from 01 Sep 2021 to 31 Mar 2022 and on sale until 30 Sep 2021 unless sold out prior. Blockout dates apply 19-21 Nov 2021, 20 Dec 2021-02 Jan 2022. ^$100 NZD Food & Beverage Credit is total per room for 2 adults and can only be used at selected Copthorne Lakefront Queenstown hotel restaurants. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 20 July 2021.