The Phantom of the Opera Experience
Get set for the Ultimate Sydney Opera experience. The longest-running show in musical history is coming to the Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour stage in a dazzling new production. This is The Phantom of the Opera as you’ve never seen it before – under the stars, on a floating stage in front of the Sydney Opera House with the Harbour Bridge and city skyline glittering in the background. This 3 day The Phantom of the Opera Experience starts with accommodation at the luxurious Crown Towers Sydney, a dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour, Premium seats to this spectacular event and luxury private transfers from the airport and to the opera. Experience the phenomenon of the Music of the Night!
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 2 nights at Crown Towers Sydney in a Deluxe King Room
- Full breakfast daily in Epicurean Restaurant
- Premium Ticket to Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour – The Phantom of the Opera, including return Premium Sedan transfers from the hotel
- Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise including 3 course à la carte dinner with premium beer, wine and soft drinks
- Return Premium Sedan transfers from Sydney Domestic Airport to hotel
Pricing is based on per person twin share for travel 25 March 2022 - 24 April 2022
**On sale until 25 March 2022**
Call us to add flights!
- Experience the unparalleled luxury and personalised service of Crown Towers Sydney
- Enjoy iconic Sydney Harbour in true style and elegance from a 78ft luxury cruiser, offering uninterrupted 360-degree views of one of the world’s most famous harbours. Cruise includes à la carte dinner and beverages
- Premium tickets to The Phantom of the Opera as you’ve never seen it before; under the stars, on a floating stage in front of the Sydney Opera House
- Private luxury transfers in BMW7 Series or Mercedes S Class vehicles
DAY 1: ARRIVE SYDNEY
On arrival at Sydney Airport, your driver will be waiting to whisk you away in the comfort of a BMW7 Series or Mercedes S Class to the unparalleled luxury of Crown Towers Sydney. The afternoon is free to explore the city, but we suspect you won’t want to leave this stunning new hotel. Rising majestically above the bustling Barangaroo Precinct, your room offers magnificent bay views and all the personal touches you would expect from a 5-star hotel. This evening, make your way to King Street Wharf for an evening on Sydney Harbour. A picture postcard at any time of day, it really is a spectacular sight as the sun sets on the horizon and the sky is tinged with pink and gold hues. Then, once night falls, the city lights up and you truly appreciate the spectacle that is Sydney. A thoughtful and regionally focussed three-course a la carte menu, featuring the best of local ingredients, is served with wines that have been hand-selected by the sommelier from some of New South Wales’ most prestigious wine regions, to create the perfect culinary experience. Cruise back to King Street Wharf and perhaps enjoy a nightcap at Crown Sydney’s TWR Bar before retiring to the luxurious comfort of your room.
Overnight: Crown Towers Sydney
Meals: Dinner with a selection of beer, wine and soft drinks
DAY 2: HANDA OPERA ON SYDNEY HARBOUR – THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel before spending the day as you please. Explore more of Sydney, find a great spot for a long lunch, lounge by the tiered infinity pool or indulge in an an exclusive treatment at Crown Spa. This evening, your driver will collect you at the hotel and transfer you to Mrs Macquaries Point for the performance of Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour - The Phantom of the Opera. Experience the phenomenon as the Music of the Night resounds across Sydney Harbour. This is The Phantom of the Opera as you’ve never seen it before. Under the stars, on a floating stage in front of the Sydney Opera House, with the Harbour Bridge and city skyline glittering in the background. With fireworks every night and themed pop-up bars and restaurants, this will be an unforgettable evening. At the end of the performance, your private transfer awaits to whisk you back to Crown Towers Sydney.
Overnight: Crown Towers Sydney
DAY 3: SYDNEY DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the hotel and completing your hotel check out, your driver will be waiting to take you to Sydney Airport for your flight home.
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Offers subject to availability. (All savings and bonus nights are included in the advertised price). Amounts payable to third parties not included. Cancellation fees apply, offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. +Event ticket must be purchased with accommodation and cannot be purchased separately. Payment for event ticket is required at time of booking and ticket is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Saturday night performances are available and incurs a $34 per person supplement. ^Accommodation based on stays Sunday to Thursday nights, add on an extra $75* per person twin share for Friday night stays and $225* per person twin share for Saturday night stays. Cruise operates Tuesday to Sunday only. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Flights are not included. Pricing correct as at 23 November 2021.