Rotorua is a fascinating holiday destination that mixes culture, adventure and relaxation. Renowned for being a hotbed of thermal activity, Rotorua’s hot springs and spas make it the perfect getaway for pampering, stress-release and rejuvenation. At the same time, Rotorua is also a place where you can truly get the heart pumping. Adrenaline-raising attractions punctuate the Rotorua landscape from thrilling luge rides to white water rafting and even rolling down a hill in a giant translucent ball (zorbing). If all that is not enough for you, then you also have an area rich in Maori history and culture, and friendly locals to walk you through it all.
Located just 20 minutes outside Rotorua to ensure your getaway is relaxing, Club Wyndham Rotorua is the perfect base to explore this wonderful area of New Zealand’s North Island. The two and three-bedroom standard and deluxe apartments are equipped with a full-size kitchen and laundry, making your stay feel like a home away from home. The Rotorua resort also boasts excellent resort facilities including outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, gym, tennis court and a superb position right on the water’s edge that offers beautiful views over the Ohau Channel and Lake Rotorua. This area is also rich in fisheries and you will be able to throw in a line from one of the various resort banks.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 7 day standard SUV hire from Rotorua Airport
- 7 nights accommodation at Club Wyndham Rotorua
- Tamaki Maori Village Hangi & Concert
- Geothermal Wonderland Tour
Pricing is per person and based on travel 01-08 November 2022
Call us to add on flights or add extra guests!
Accommodation - 2 Bedroom:
- Maximum occupancy 6 people
- 1 X Queen size bed, 2 x Single beds, 1 x Pull out sofa bed
- Limited cots and highchairs available free of charge on request
- 1 bathroom
- Separate lounge/dining area
- Full kitchen
- Internal stairs
- Ceiling fans and heating only, no air conditioning
- WiFi is available at Ramada Rotorua for guest use however, due to the remote location of the resort, connectivity is intermittent. WiFi can be accessed at reception and the restaurant areas free of charge for all owners.
Terms & Conditions
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 06 October 2021.