South Island Rock n Rail
This summer, experience one of the world’s greatest train journeys aboard the TranzAlpine. Traverse the Southern Alps as you journey from Christchurch to Greymouth. Gaze in wonder at Punakaiki's pancake rocks before travelling to Nelson, home of stunning landscapes and golden beaches. Complete your loop as you return to Christchurch aboard the Coastal Pacific and enjoy views of rugged coastline and vast vineyards.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 2 nights at Quest Christchurch in a Studio Room
- TranzAlpine Rail Journey from Christchurch to Greymouth
- 3 day car hire from Greymouth to Picton in a compact auto
- 1 night at Punakaiki Resort in a Standard Seaview Room
- 2 nights at Rutherford Hotel Nelson in a Premium Room
- Coastal Pacific Rail Journey from Picton to Christchurch
Package price is per person twin share and based on travel start dates: 31 March 2022, 07 April 2022 & 21 April 2022
**Offer ends 31 Oct 2021 unless sold out prior
**Other dates available, speak with your consultant
Call us to add flights!
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Package price is based on 2 adults, twin share, priced in Australian/New Zealand Dollars. Offer ends 31 Oct 2021 unless sold out prior. Pricing is correct at time of submission and is subject to availability and change without notice due. Valid for travel on selected Thursday’s from 13 Jan to 21 Apr 2022. On sale until 31 Oct 2021 unless sold out prior. Car hire based on Thrifty and vehicle excess conditions & a one way fee of $58NZD applies. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 31 August 2021.