Maroochydore to Montville
Perfectly positioned with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and close to the region’s best restaurants, shopping and tourist attractions, The Sebel Maroochydore is a relaxing seaside getaway just 15 minutes from Sunshine Coast airport.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 5 day economy car hire from Sunshine Coast Airport
- 5 nights accommodation at The Sebel Maroochydore
- Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour including lunch
- Mooloolaba Sunset Cruise
Rate is per person twin share and based on travel 20-25 March 2022
**Single traveller pricing available. Please speak to one of our travel consultants for more details
**Other dates available, seasonal surcharges may apply
Call us to add flights!
Scenic Food & Wine Tour
This full-day tour combines the stunning scenery of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with some of the region’s finest local produce. After being collected from your coastal accommodation, you will head inland towards the lush subtropical hinterland.
The first stop of the day is a scenic lookout to take in the stunning views of the National Heritage-listed Glass House Mountains, then onto the dairy town of Maleny where you will sample a selection of local and international cheese at Maleny Food Co.
From Maleny, you’ll head to The Barrel, an iconic destination, shaped like a giant wine barrel on the grounds of Clouds Vineyard Maleny for a flight of wine, then onto a scrumptious two-course lakeside lunch before heading the quaint hinterland village of Montville via a scenic lookout to enjoy free time to peruse in the shops and boutiques, pick up local hand-crafted items and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
Whilst in Montville, you’ll also visit Chocolate Country where you will experience a luxury handmade sampler box (one per couple) of chocolates before making the scenic return trip down the range via another stunning scenic lookout back to your accommodation.
- The best day tour opportunity for a food & wine experience
- Travel through the stunning Sunshine Coast Hinterland region for an unforgettable day
- Sample a selection of award-winning local & international cheese
- Try a critically acclaimed signature gelato and sorbet (optional)
- Enjoy a scrumptious two-course lakeside lunch
- Visit a local cellar door to sample great wines (flight of wine)
- Enjoy free time in Maleny and Montville to discover locally produced products
- Visit 3 Scenic lookouts for amazing Glass House Mountain, Coastal and Obi Obi Valley views
- Stunning Views of the Glass House Mountains
- Sample Award-Winning Local & International Cheese
- 2-Course Gourmet Lakeside Lunch
- Free time to explore Maleny and Montville Village
- Cellar Door flight of wine (or beer) tasting
- Sample box of Handmade Belgian Chocolate
- Door-to-Door Pick-up and All transportation
Mooloolaba Sunset Cruise
Twilight has its own special meaning to everyone. To us at Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba it means relaxation, fresh local food and crisp, cold drinks. Unwind and flow into the Mooloolaba evening activities with a cocktail or two and a selection of the catch of the day while gliding effortlessly through the Mooloolah Rivers magical scenery.
Offering an al a carte menu in the evening we cater for everything if you just feel like a snack with your wine, or if you want to go all out on a Seafood Platter the option is yours. The seafood here on the coast is so fresh you'll think you're in heaven.
The cruise picks you up from the Wharf Mooloolaba, takes you out to the river mouth first to enjoy sensational, scenic views right down to Noosa the headland. Stops next at the local Mooloolaba fish markets to pick up the fresh catch of the day and then continues on a nice leisurely cruise down through the bottom section of the Mooloolah River, Harbour and Canals.
- 1.5hr Cruise cruise including informative commentary of the local area
- Onboard a la carte menu with everything from fish & chips, and calamari, to oysters & seafood platters
- Drinks available for purchase from our fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Relaxed, scenic environment with friendly, helpful staff, the freshest seafood and a cool refreshing beverage!
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 17 September 2021.