Kirra Beach Break
Kirra Beach is one of Australia’s best family holiday hot spots with plenty of activities and attractions to please all ages. The beach will keep you busy with a stroll at sunset, beach fishing at dusk, a leisurely swim, an adventure-packed scuba dive or even taking on the swell with a surfboard. The Gold Coast Hinterland is a great place to hike, where you can explore national parks, subtropical rainforests and waterfalls. Treat yourself to world-class shopping, explore a varied selection of theme parks or tempt yourself with an array of dining experiences.
Located on the southern end of Queensland’s Gold Coast, Club Wyndham Kirra Beach is close enough to explore the action by day and far enough to escape the hustle and bustle by night. Favoured by locals for its laid-back and tranquil environment, Kirra Beach is one of the Gold Coast’s best-kept secrets.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 7 day intermediate car hire from Gold Coast Airport
- 7 nights accommodation at Club Wyndham Kirra Beach
- SkyPoint Observation Deck 1 Day Pass
- Husk Rum Distillery Runner - Tweed River Cruise
- Includes scenic river cruise, gin or rum tasting paddle at Husk Distillery, charcuterie board plus more
Pricing is per person and based on travel 01-08 November 2022
Call us to add on flights!
Rum Runner Cruise – Husk Distillery
Grab your friends for a scenic Sunday session river cruise down the Tweed River to Tumbulgum, where you will be transported to Husk Distillery for 1.5 hours, your table awaits you with a tasting paddle of Gin or Rum and a trio of dips and pita bread to indulge in while you take in the ambience of the Tweed most famous Gin Distillery. We come and collect you form Husk and transport you back to the boat where you will sail into a Tweed River indulgence of our famous locally sourced charcuterie board with fresh trawler prawns, local oysters and green salad.
RELAX - on the top deck of the river cruiser while sipping a cocktail, wine or beer and take in the breath taking views of the mighty Tweed Valley and Tweed River.
CRUISE - cruise the beautiful Tweed River. Marvel at the scenery and the abundant bird life as we feed the birds of prey on our way to the village of Tumbulgum, then be transported to Husk Distillery.
DRINK - discover Husk distillery indulge in a tasting paddle of the famous Gins or rums and enjoy a trio of dips with pita bread .
INDULGE - Devour a sumptuous charcuterie board, fresh trawler prawns, local oysters, green salad, and seasonal fresh fruits as you cruise back up the Tweed River. Have a glass of wine or try a house made cocktail from the main decks bar.
Club Wyndham Kirra Beach - 1 Bedroom
- Maximum occupancy 4 people
- 1 x King size bed (cannot be split), 1 x Double sofa bed
- Limited cots and highchairs available free of charge, on request
- Rollaway beds available for $20AUD per night – must be requested prior to check-in and must not exceed maximum occupancy
- 1 Bathroom with shower over bath
- Full kitchen with stovetop, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher
- WiFi is available – Limit 4 devices at a time
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 06 October 2021.