Jervis Bay Glamping Getaway
Combining premium tented accommodation with wonderful food & warm hospitality, Paperbark Camp is a peaceful bush retreat in beautiful Jervis Bay – think camping for grownups! The 13 canvas safari-style tents are located amongst the eucalyptus and paperbarks, built above the ground to give privacy and to capture the sea breeze. The tents at Paperbark Camp have private en suite facilities, comfortable queen or twin beds, pure wool doonas, insect screens and solar powered lighting. They're also stylishly furnished with locally handcrafted bush furniture.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 3 nights at Paperbark Camp in an Original Safari Tent
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Use of canoes & stand up paddle boards
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas
- Complimentary car parking
Rate is based on travel 12-15 November 2021
Other dates available, surcharges may apply
UPGRADE to a Deluxe Safari Tent from $180* per person OR a Deluxe Plus Safari Tent from $255* per person
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Rate is based on twin share in an Original Safari Tent for travel 12-15 November 2021. Price is subject to change without notice. Blackout periods may apply. Surcharges may apply. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Other travel conditions may apply; contact our travel team for more details. Pricing correct as at 18 January 2021.