Hervey Bay Encounter
Hervey Bay is a unique stopover for the humpbacks on their journey from the warm northern Queensland waters to the fertile feeding grounds of Antarctica for the summer period. During the season, thousands of majestic humpbacks visit the calm protected waters and allow guests the opportunity to get up close and personal like nowhere else in Australia.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 3 nights at Breakfree Great Sandy Straits in a Two Bedroom Apartment
- Full Day Remote Fraser Island & Whale Watching Experience
- Return Hervey Bay accommodation transfers
- Snorkelling equipment & free selected watersports
- Lunch, morning & afternoon tea
Rate is per person and based on 2 adults and 2 children for travel 16 July – 30 September 2021
**Must book by 30 April 2021
Call us to add flights!
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Rate is per person and based on 2 adults and 2 children for travel 16 July – 30 September 2021. Must book by 30 April 2021. Surcharges may apply over special event & school holidays. Whale Watching tour requires a minimum 6 passengers to operate. Travel inclusions are subject to availability & change based on operational capabilitiesPrice is subject to change without notice. Blackout periods may apply. Surcharges may apply. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge. Other travel conditions may apply; contact our travel team for more details. Pricing correct as at 25 February 2021.