Escape to Eagles Nest
This multi award-winning New Zealand retreat set within 75 acres atop its own private ridgeline offers spectacular views of Pēwhairangi-Bay of Islands. Designed and furnished in an eclectic international contemporary style, where gardens and lodgings blend seamlessly into the natural topography and foliage.
Four of the five villas have private heated infinity pools, all have private jacuzzis; spacious terraces wrap around stylish interiors housing original artworks, home theatre systems, fully equipped gourmet kitchens and cosy nooks.
Talented chefs spoil you with a delectable tailor-made menu featuring fresh local produce of sea, land and air, all prepared within the sanctuary of your villa. Relax with a superb glass of New Zealand wine in hand enjoying the breathtaking views afforded.
Bay of Islands New Zealand
Located in Pēwhairangi-Bay of Islands, with easy access to the historic town of Kororāreka-Russell in New Zealand, Eagles Nest offers a variety of accommodation options for the discerning travellers.
Pēwhairangi-Bay of Islands is a world-renowned holiday destination with 144 plus islands to explore, encapsulated within its sub-tropical environment. Big game fishing, scenic cruising, sailing, diving, kayaking, native bush trail walking, mountain biking, helicopter flight seeing, picnics for two, are but some of the many activities available.
Your Luxury Stay Includes:
- 3 nights in the First Light Villa at Eagles Nest, Bay of Islands
- Gourmet breakfast provisions daily
- Bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne upon arrival
- Fresh fruit platter
- Selected mini bar items
- Return airport transfers
Rate is per person twin share and based on travel 01-04 December 2021
**Other dates available, a surcharge may apply
**Speak to your consultant about upgrading to a different Villa!
Call us to add on flights!
ABOUT FIRST LIGHT
Growing out of the hill side over-looking the magnificent land and seascapes, First Light oozes intimacy and is the preferred honeymoon villa or idyllic retreat for two.
You will never want to leave the simply elegant villa that is First Light. This is the ultimate nest for 2. A mezzanine bedroom enjoys spectacular views with floor to ceiling glass shower in the ensuite and skylight over the bed. The main floor has indoor and outdoor fireplaces with walls of glass bifold doors that allow the outside in. First Light has a fabulous gourmet kitchen, another full bathroom, additional outdoor shower and a garden jacuzzi to soak away in under the starlit sky.
- Mezzanine bedroom with dedicated ensuite bathroom
- Super vistas across the Bay of Islands
- Home theatre
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- WIFI access
- Original New Zealand art works
- Full laundry facilities (same day laundry; dry cleaning services also available)
- CD & DVD Library
- Ecostore bathroom amenties
- Hairdryer, bathrobe & slippers
- Access to Eagles Nest private beach
- Louis Roederer Champagne on arrival
- Fresh seasonal fruit platter (replenished daily)
- Gourmet breakfast provisions (replenished daily)
- WIFI access
- Daily villa servicing
- Personal chef
- Personal trainer
- Beauty/massage therapists
- Personal shopping and provisioning of villa
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Business services
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Australian/New Zealand Dollars, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 11 August 2021.