Best of Darwin
Discover the sights of Darwin, Australia’s only tropical capital city and the largest city in the Northern Territory. Later, get set for adventure when the Spectacular Crocodile Cruise takes you on the Adelaide River. When you get your breath back, it’s time to explore Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve.
World Heritage listed and the largest National Park in Australia, Kakadu is one of the most diverse landscapes you’ll ever experience, and you’ll be amazed at the population of wildlife in the water, on the land and in the air. See some of the most amazing terrain Australia has to offer on your way to and inside Kakadu. Marvel at the concentration of rock art sites that illustrate Aboriginal culture, some dating back 50,000 years.
Established in 1986, Litchfield National Park is a stunning location. You can take in the splendour of thundering waterfalls, rainforest pockets and historic sacred sites. It is a haven for hundreds of native bird species and the plateau supports a rich range of woodland flora. The traditional custodians of the Park are the Wagait people, many of whom still call the area home.
Your Holiday Package Includes:
- 5 nights 4-star accommodation in Darwin
- Includes daily breakfast
- Darwin City Sights & Jumping Crocs
- Includes entry fees to select activities + Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Kakadu National Park Explorer
- Includes lunch, Yellow Water Billabong Cruise, National Park ticket, experienced guide + more
- Litchfield National Park Waterfalls
- Includes lunch, experienced driver guide, comprehensive commentary + more
Rate is per person and based on travel 20-25 March 2022
**Other dates available, a surcharge may apply
Call us to add on flights!
Darwin City Sights & Jumping Crocs Full Day Tour
- Darwin Aviation Museum - Learn about Darwin’s aviation history.
- B-52 Bomber - See one, which is on permanent loan from the United States Air Force, among 19 aircraft on display.
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory - There’s time here to explore.
- Aboriginal art - View the largest permanent display of Aboriginal art in Australia here.
- Darwin Botanic Gardens - Learn about the gardens’ natural and cultural history.
- Tour Darwin City - Take in the must-see sights.
- Adelaide River Cruise - Spot at least one of over 1,600 crocodiles.
- Watch - These creatures leap out of the water for a taste of buffalo meat.
- Crocodile biology - Learn about this, their territorial habits and their value to the eco system.
- Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve - View impressive scenery and experience the birdlife.
Kakadu National Park Explorer Full Day Tour
- Kakadu National Park - Travelling along the Arnhem Highway, the Marrakai Plains will provide a beautiful backdrop for your journey.
- Warradjan Cultural Centre - Call in to learn more about the region.
- Bininj people - Learn about the traditional owners of Kakadu.
- Yellow Water Billabong Cruise - Join a local guide to spot saltwater crocodiles and colourful birdlife, including sea eagles, brolgas and tiny brilliantly-hued kingfishers.
- Estuarine Crocodiles - See them basking in the shallows and on the sandy banks.
- Lunch - Enjoy time out at Cooinda Lodge.
- Nourlangie - Walk with your Driver Guide to view many different forms of Aboriginal rock art at this site.
- Optional Scenic Flight - Fly over the Kakadu escarpment.
Litchfield National Park Waterfalls Full Day Tour
- Florence Falls - View the double falls from a high vantage point before making your way down to take a swim in the plunge pool.
- Interpretive Guided walk -There's time for a walk through the scenic bush and monsoon vine forest.
- Tolmer Falls - This is a spectacular photo opportunity; it’s home to colonies of rare ghost and orange horseshoe bats.
- Lunch - Take a break at the Litchfield Cafe.
- Wangi Falls - Swim in the large plunge pool, the most accessible of all in the region and the perfect place for a final dip today.
- Howard Springs Nature Park - Feed the barramundi and turtles.
- Magnetic Termite Mounds - The work of local termites, standing upright like magnetic compasses, they make for a fun photo.
Terms & Conditions
Prices listed are per person in Australian Dollars, based on twin occupancy, including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 04 August 2021.