Food, Wine & Yacht Race in Tasmania
Departure: 23 December 2022
Environmentally friendly, Le Laperous is fitted with innovative equipment and complete with lounges designed to be largely open to the exterior, this new and intimately sized yacht offers a unique type of cruise experience.
Explore the best of Tasmania's natural coastal wonders as well as the island state's wonderful food and wine on an expedition itinerary on board Le Lapérouse, and celebrate New Year in Hobart with the arrival of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site of Port Davey and Maria Island.
- Savour the gourmet produce of King Island.
- Enjoy some of the finest award-winning wines of the Tamar Valley.
- Experience Australia's biggest and longest running Food and Wine festival.
- View the spectacular painted cliffs of Maria Island.
- Witness Australian fur seals in their natural environment.
- Delve into Tasmania's colonial history.
- Experience the mining and Maritime History of Tasmania's North West.
- View the New Year's Eve fireworks in Constitution Dock.
- Gain an insight into the history, culture and incredible diversity of life from your expert expedition team.
Hobart, Maria Island, Tasman Peninsula, Port Davey, King Island, Tamar Valley, Ile des Phoques, Hobart (overnight)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.