Thala Beach Nature Reserve
Thala Beach Nature Reserve is located on a private headland between Cairns and Port Douglas, Australia. Deluxe eco accommodation options are sensitively positioned amongst the resort’s 145 acre property. Complimentary experiences are provided for our guests including nature/wildlife walks, star gazing nights, Coconut Odyssey tour and specialist talks from local experts. Guests and visitors alike are invited to dine in the treetops at our popular Ospreys Restaurant. Come stay with us!
Your Resort Stay Includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in a Jungle Walk Bungalow
- Full breakfast daily
- Bottle of chilled sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Onsite guided tours by specialist staff including wildlife walks, bird watching, star gazing & the coconut odyssey
- $50 credit towards Quiksilver Reef Cruise per adult
Rate is based on two guests for travel before 31 March 2022
UPGRADE to a Eucalypt Bungalow from $380 per stay, a Coral Sea Bungalow from $1730 per stay (5 night minimum) or a Sandpiper Suite from $2250 per stay (5 night minimum)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Rate is based on two guests for travel before 31 March 2022. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Once confirmed, bookings are Non-refundable and Non-amendable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 21 May 2021.