Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali
Just steps from Dreamland Beach and nestled among luxurious beach clubs and championship golf courses, Club Wyndham Dreamland is a beautiful sanctuary located in a secluded area of Pecatu, two kilometres from Uluwatu Temple.
This relaxing resort offers everything you need to unplug and unwind, including two swimming pools, one children’s pool, a fitness centre, multiple dining options, a full-service spa and wellness centre with a yoga studio.
Club Wyndham Dreamland Bali proudly offers 4 restaurants featuring the best of local and international cuisines. The ULU Bar offers curated cocktails and wide variety of bar snacks. The Rayunan Restaurant, celebrating "Nusantra" cuisine, is influenced by classic Indonesian flavours. Dreamland Café is also available to satisfy your cravings for small bites and the Sunset Deck Bar, with its great location to enjoy the extraordinary sunset views of panoramic Dreamland beach, is the perfect spot for sweet and savoury cocktails with friends.
While there’s no need to leave the comfort of the resort, you can easily explore the local area with the resort’s proximity to Klapa beach clubs, popular surfing spots between Kuta and Uluwatu, as well as Bali landmarks like Uluwatu Temple and Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park.
No matter the kind of holiday you are looking for, Bali has so much to offer, from its beautiful beaches, ancient Hindu temples, iconic rice paddy fields and rich cultural heritage to fantastic dining, beach bars and incredible shopping!
Your Resort Stay Includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite
Rate is based on up to 4 guests for travel 10-17 November 2022
2 Bedroom Presidential Villa
- Recommended Occupancy – Sleeps 4
- Maximum Occupancy – 5 (Rollaway beds available on request for an additional fee – must not exceed maximum occupancy)
- Bedding – King (cannot be split) 2 x Singles (can be joined). TV in all bedrooms.
- Layout – 2 Story Villa – main living, private pool and master bedroom on entry level; 2nd bedroom upstairs.
- Note: Not recommended for families with small children as the only access between the ground and upper levels is via the covered external stairs.
- May not be suitable for those with mobility issues
- Features – Private pool, outdoor bath and shower
- Balcony – with valley views and outdoor setting
- Full Kitchen with Cook top, Oven, Toaster, and Full Size fridge)
- Bathroom – 2 Bathrooms 1 with separate shower and bath, 1 with shower only
- Comfort – Full Air conditioning, 43-inch flat screen TV, and free Wi-Fi.
- Daily Clean – A daily clean is provided every day of a Club owners stay – freshen up of the room, replace towels, replace bottles of water, amenities, etc. On the 4th day and 7th day of the stay the room receives a more detailed clean plus bed linen change. A full clean is given upon departure
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Rate is based on two guests for travel 10-17 November 2022. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Bookings are non-refundable once paid. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Vacation Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 20 October 2021.